Rambo aspires to return to UI development, John releases a new open source project, and the two embark on the first part of their deep dive into Swift’s new competition system. In addition, organizational devices and mechanical keyboards.
- Swift by Sundell episode with Christian Selig
- The new simultaneous version of Publish
- Asynchronous sequences and flows
- NSXPC Connection
- Swift’s competition system
- The implementation of WIP MultipeerKit concurrency
- Adding pull-to-refresh to a SwiftUI list using async / await
- Make asynchronous URLSession APIs backward compatible
- An example of running asynchronous unit tests on Linux
- Keychron K2
If you have any comments on the show, please feel free to contact on Twitter or send us an e-mail.