Shares of Engine Gaming and Media Inc (GAME) closed today up 11.4% from the end of yesterday. The stock is currently down 0.7% year-to-date, 71.1% in the past 12 months and 71.1% in the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.0% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
- The shares traded as high as $ 3.18 and up to $ 2.50 this week.
- Shares closed 77.5% below its 52 week high and 20.8% above its 52 week low.
- Trading volume this week was 22.5% below the 10-day average and 26.5% below the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price today beats the S&P 500 index, lags it on a one-year basis and on a five-year basis.
- The company’s stock price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a one-year basis and on a 5-year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.