- Chinese regulator ordered Microsoft Corp. MSFT the Bing search engine will suspend its auto-suggest function for a week for undisclosed reasons, Reuters reports.
- This is Bing’s second regulatory suspension since December.
- “Bing is a global search platform and remains committed to respecting the rule of law and the right of users to access information,” Bing said.
- Recently, China has ensured the stability of capital markets, support for overseas stock listings, resolution of property developer risks, and completion of the Big Tech crackdown as soon as possible.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd BABA and other Chinese tech stocks have performed poorly thanks to the domestic tech crackdown.
- Price Action: MSFT shares traded down 0.59% at $298.67 when last checked on Monday.
If you don’t use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table…
If you look blindly and trade stocks like 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE potential returns. Even new traders who started following this options trading strategy immediately started seeing returns that they wouldn’t have otherwise. With even two trades per month with this strategy, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Stop wasting time “guessing” and “getting lucky”. Click here to see if you qualify for Benzinga options!